It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
The amazing Jaydee is our hostess this week and she has a fabulous theme challenge for all of us. Masculine birthday cards are something I never seem to have on hand, so I was thankful to see this challenge. It forced me to make a birthday card for a guy. I know a few guys with October birthdays, so this will work perfectly.
My card is created on a white card base. I added a wood grained panel. I found plaid paper in my stash to create the banner. I added a leaf stamped in brown ink from an old Stampin' Up set that was retired years ago. The birthday sentiment is stamped in black ink and backed with black paper to make it pop.
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Anne Marie Hile
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!