It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
The amazing Ann is our hostess this week and she has a fabulous theme challenge for all of us! Fun and Fancy Folds----how fun is that! We can't wait to see all your creative entries!
My card is created on a black card base. I used a Kraft layer to back this fabulous wood grained DSP. I added a flap of black and Kraft to make the tab on the front. I am so sorry that I didn't take a picture of the inside so, you could see the fold. Unfortunately, I needed to get this out to a dear friend. It is a gate fold card.
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Anne Marie Hile
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!