July 26, 2020
It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!
My card is created for my niece. She really is a princess! She was supposed to be in the Miss Indiana pageant this summer but, it was postponed because of Covid.
I used a pink background and a matching striped pattern to create the background. I cut the white panel with a scalloped die and stenciled distress ink for the polka dots. The MFT PI Birthday Girl stamp set was used for my image. I colored her with Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella for shine. I also stamped her dress on the same striped paper and paper pieced the dress to match the background. The matching die was used to cut out the girl and the crown. The sentiment is stamped on the same pink paper in black. It is from the same stamp set.
- Create a new paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
- Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
- Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
- Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
- Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
- Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
The Paper Players Design Team
Anne Marie Hile
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!