Thursday, March 26, 2020

Just For You Inspired By Challenge #117


March 26, 2020

It's time for a new challenge at Inspired By!

Does yellow make you feel happy?  It is such a fun, sunny color!  I love this inspiration photo for so many reasons.  We all need a little sunshine this week. 




What inspires you about this photo?  Is it the flowers, twine, colors, vases?  We can't wait to see what you create.  



My card is created on a Kraft card base.  I used stamps from The Greetery to create my card.  I love these bottles and I had fun stenciling the background of branches.  

Bottled Up Stamp Set
Bottled Up Dies
Mason Jar Fillers Stencils



Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Check out all the inspiration from the Design Team.  We sure hope you will play along with us this week!  

  HUGS! 
Claire

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Love your beautiful yellow flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Claire, so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those bottles and this card makes me happy for Spring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!