Sunday, February 23, 2020

SMILE This Smile is for You! Sunday Stamps SSC225

Feb. 23, 2020

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!

We have a fabulous color challenge for all of you!
So do you celebrate Mardi Gras?  I know it is a special time for so many people! 


Use a minimum of 3 colors and a neutral of your choice.



Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday March 6th  @ 6pm EST. 


My card is created on a white card base.  I added a green panel on top.  I cut a black panel using the Wonky Stitches Die by Avery Elle.  The focal panel was created on Yupo paper using alcohol inks.  I used purple, black and green inks.  After it dried I cut it with a smaller wonky die.  I cut out the "smile" sentiment in gold foil using the MFT Big Smile dies.  The sentiment was stamped in Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder using the Smile Maker sentiments.  I added a few gold sequins to complete my card.  





Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team. 

Sunday Stamps Design Team
Claire Broadwater (me)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!


Hugs!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. If you're trying to lose weight then you certainly have to jump on this brand new tailor-made keto meal plan.

    To produce this service, licensed nutritionists, personal trainers, and top chefs have united to develop keto meal plans that are useful, painless, money-efficient, and delightful.

    From their first launch in January 2019, 1000's of individuals have already transformed their figure and health with the benefits a certified keto meal plan can provide.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones offered by the keto meal plan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!