Thursday, November 28, 2019

Pink Christmas Inspired By 100

Nov. 28, 2019

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!  I hope your day is filled with family, friends, food and fun!  I love Thanksgiving and I have so much to be thankful for!  ENJOY!

It's time for a new challenge at Inspired By.


How does this photo inspire you?  Is it the pink, the Kraft,  the gifts, the tree, the polka dots?  SO many ways to go with this gorgeous inspiration photo.  We can't wait to see what you create!   



I found this fabulous paper in my stash, so I trimmed it with a scalloped border and let it speak volumes.  The poinsettia is cut in pink paper using the MFT Poinsettia Dies.  I sponged the edges with a darker shade of pink for more dimension.  I added a few sparkly pink enamel dots to complete my card.  No sentiment needed on this one!  


Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Check out all the inspiration from the Design Team.  We sure hope you will play along with us this week!  

  HUGS! 
Claire

1 comment:

  1. I always in search of some good content on the internet and yes I`m here. Thank you so much for sharing such wonderful content on your site and for sharing it with us. I have subscribed to your site to get weekly updates. On the other hand, if you would like to visit my website which is about stationery products. We are respected and genuine manufacturers if wholesale stationery and graduation products of the USA, serving since 1990. Shop from our latest inventory Custom Diploma Cover, Diploma Folder, Diploma Cover. Diploma Holder, Padded Certificate Holder, Graduation Tasselsand more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!