Thursday, November 21, 2019

Ho Ho Ho Wine Tags Krafty Chicks Challenge 482

Nov, 21, 2019

I'm so happy to be back as a Guest Designer for the Krafty Chicks Challenge.  Such a fabulous team and so much inspiration!  Make sure you visit all the blogs and play along with us!

Our optional challenge twist this week is "Anything but a Card" - you do not have to use the twist, but we'd love it if you did. All challenges are Anything Goes otherwise.



I love to take wine as a hostess gift for Christmas celebrations.  So, I decided to make two wine tags to have on hand for the holidays.  I cut my tags 7" X 3" and scored at 2" for the top of the tag.  I punched a circle in the top of the tag using a 1 1/4" punch.  I added patterned paper on the front of the tags.  I cut four circles with dies and added them on top of the tag.  The Santa is from Stamps of Life Santa2stamp.  I paper pieced the front of the hat and colored the red with Copic Markers.  I added texture with a Marvy Snow Marker on the tip of his hat.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  


Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Don't forget to visit all the DT's blogs for lots of inspiration!  
HUGS!
Claire

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Sure perks up a bottle of wine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool, what a great idea fun Santa. Way to go girl! Hugs, L:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Santa wine tags, Claire. They're so fun and festive! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!