Saturday, November 9, 2019

Ho! Ho! Ho! Sketch Saturday #589

Nov. 9, 2019


 Good Morning Everyone...
We have a great sponsor this week:

Dr. Digi has generously offered 2 digital stamps of the winner's choice!

Here is sketch #589


My card is created on a white card base.  I added a piece of patterned paper cut with a stitched die.  The circle is created on water color paper using  water colors.  I sprayed the circle with water for distressing and then added flecks of white paint to look like snow.  The Santa is from Papertrey Inks Believe stamp set.  I colored him with Copic Markers and added Snow Writer to his fur for dimension.  The sentiment is from SugarPea Designs Here Comes Santa Claus stamp set.  I added three red enamel dots to complete my card.  



Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  We sure hope you will join us this week with your wonderful creations!  Don't forget to stop by all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!