Thursday, October 31, 2019

For Your Birthday Inspired By 96

October 31, 2019

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!  I hope you have a very fun and special day!  Enjoy the joy that children find on this holiday! 

It's time for a new challenge at Inspired By!




How does this photo inspire you?  Is it the jars, the colors, the cotton, the pumpkins, the twine, the theme, the trio?  We can't wait to see what you create! 



My card is created on a white card base.  The top panel is created on Kraft paper.  I cut it out with a stitched rectangle die and embossed it with a cable embossing folder.  The Mason jar is from The Greetery Just Mason Around stamp set.  I cut it out using the matching die.  The cotton is stamped with The Greetery Cotton Comforts stamp set and cut out with the matching die.  I added twine to the top of the jar.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set. 



Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Check out all the inspiration from the Design Team.  We sure hope you will play along with us this week!  

HUGS! 

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!