It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps! This is a fantastic sketch and can be used on any type of card. We can't wait to see what you create!
Sketch by Amy:
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, October 4th @ 6pm EST.
My card is created using the Colorado Craft Company Lovely Legs Happy Halloween stamp set. I bought this last year and couldn't wait to ink it up. This sketch was perfect for it! My son has 2 girls and 1 boy, so you know who is going to receive this card. I have one princess, a ballerina and a real live Super Hero! I colored the image with Copic markers.I added a few enamel dots to complete the card.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.