Thursday, July 25, 2019

Hello Inspired By Challenge 82

July 25, 2019

Inspired By has a new challenge today! 



Isn't this a gorgeous inspiration photo?  I love this color combination. How are you inspired? colors? flowers? number? cluster? wine?  We can' wait to see what you create!  



My card is created on a white card base.  I cut a white cover plate using the Altenew Layout Plaid Cover Plate B.  I used the Stitched Blooms Dies  by MFT.  I cut the flowers using orange and yellow card stock and used green for the leaves.  The hello is cut in black using a die.   I added retired candy dots to the centers of the flowers.  These flowers are a favorite of mine and I use them over and over.  



Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Check out all the inspiration from the Design Team.  We sure hope you will play along with us this week!  

HUGS! 
Claire

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this Claire...all that glorious die cutting...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!