June 30, 2019
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a fabulous sketch challenge for all of you! We can't wait to see what you create!
My card is created on a white card base. I used a variety of patterned papers to create the background. The gold border was cut using the Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Border Dies. The candles were stamped using the My Favorite Things Make A Wish stamp set and cut out with the matching dies.
The number two is stamped in black and it is from Stampin' Up! The hearts are from the same stamp set as the candles.
The sentiment is from the same stamp set.
I added a few more hearts inside the card and added a sentiment from the Avery Elle Numbered Balloons Clear Set.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday July 12th @ 6pm EST.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.