Saturday, May 25, 2019

I'm Your #1 Fan! Sketch Saturday #565


May 25, 2019

Happy Saturday Sketchers!
We have a super fun sponsor this week, LeAnn's World 101!!




The prize this week:
digi prize pack from the LeAnn's World 101 store!


Here is sketch #565:


My card is created on a white card base.  I used a variety of baseball paper on my card to follow the sketch.  I stamped the baseball and the sentiment using Your Next Stamp Sports Fanatic Two  stamp set.  I colored the image with Copic Markers.  I added some white twine and a button to complete my card.  



Thank you for stopping by my blog!  Don't forget to visit all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  We sure hope you will play along with us!  

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!