It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a fabulous sketch by Amy!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, February 22 @ 6pm EST.
My card is created on a purple card base. I used a piece of water color paper and smooshed the background using distress inks. I found a scrap of floral paper in my stash for the rectangle. The hearts were cut using the Cherry Lynn Two of Hearts die set. I cut the larger heart in purple and the top heart in white. I added two small candy hearts in pink and purple using the Sweetheart Candy die set.
White Baker's twine was added around the card and a small bow. A few clear, sparkling sequins were added to complete my card. I also added a sentiment inside and two more of the sweetheart candy hearts. I added the floral print on the envelope panel that matched the front of the card.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.