Saturday, February 2, 2019

I Just Love You! Sketch Saturday #549

Happy Saturday Sketchers!

We one of our favorite super fun sponsors this week, Star Stampz!



The prize this week:
3 digis of the winner's choice from the Star Stampz store!



Here is sketch #542:








My card is created on a white card base.  I used two patterns I found in my Valentine stash and backed them in Real Red card stock.  The small white rectangle was also backed in Real Red.  The little cupid and bulls eye are from Paper Smooches Love Struck stamp set.     I colored the Cupid with Copic Markers and cut him out.  I added white gel pen and Wink of Stella for shine.  I also added Glossy Accents.  An enamel red heart was added in the center of the bulls eye.  Three enamel hearts were added to complete the sketch.  
 

The inside sentiment is from the Love Struck stamp set.  
 
I am trying to finish the inside of my cards and make a matching envelope.  That way they are almost ready for the mail.
 
Thank you for stopping by my blog!  Don't forget to visit all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  We sure hope you will play along with us!  



HUGS!

Claire

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!