Saturday, September 29, 2018

Sketch Saturday

September 29, 2018



Good Morning Everyone...
Welcome to another week at Sketch Saturday!
~~~~~~~~
It's the last Saturday of the month, so once again we're looking for our monthly Guest Designer!!

Requirements:
- Must participate in all challenges for the month (weekly, 4-5 challenges)
- Responsible for emailing completed project by Thursday (2 days before challenge is posted)
- Card must follow the sketch for the week
- You will be emailed all shared digis the team was provided for the month, use of sponsor images is not required but HIGHLY encouraged

If you are interested, please put GDT after your name when you enter/link up on this week's challenge.  Please keep in mind we only have guest designers periodically, so if you are not picked right away please don't be discouraged!!

Now onto our challenge!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have one of our favorites joining us as sponsor this week.






The super prize offered this week is a $10 Gift Certificate.
~~~~~~~~

Here is sketch #533:

It's the 5th Saturday ... pick any sketch from 215-532

I chose sketch #336 for my card.




My card is created on a white card base.  I added a piece of plaid DSP from my stash.  I cut the two rectangle pieces on woodgrained DSP.  I rounded the corners using the sketch.  The white rectangle was stamped with the Eucalyptus Wreath stamp set from Sugar Pea Designs.  I also sponged the edges of the rectangle with the green ink.  The sentiment is stamped in black ink.  A few sequins were added to complete my card.  


Thank you for stopping by my blog!  Don't forget to visit all the DT blogs for lots of inspiration!  We sure hope you will play along with us!  

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!