It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a beautiful color palette. We can't wait to see what you create!
You must use a minimum of 3 colors from the graphic below, plus you may also use a neutral of your choice.
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
My card is created on a white card base. (5X5) square. I really like square cards and enjoy making them. I created the background using the Polygon Stencil. I used distress inks in Blueprint Sketch, Carved Pumpkin and Squeezed Lemonade. That covered my three colors from the color challenge. I cut a white card stock square and used the MFT Birthday Block Die to cut out the letters. I then cut them again on black card stock and pieced them in the negative spaces. The balloons were also make using the same distress inks and a heart die.
Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.