Friday, July 6, 2018

You're So Cool! Craftin Desert Divas Digital Stamps

July 6, 2018


This is such an exciting day for me!  I was selected to be on the Craftin Desert Divas Summer/Fall Digital Design Team!  It is such a wonderful experience to be a part of this team!  I huge thank you to Tara Burning for having faith in me!  

For my first design team project, I was assigned this adorable Bunny Popsicle digital stamp!  The first thing I thought of was my Granddaughters and how much they would enjoy a card made with this precious stamp. 



I printed the popsicles on Neenah Solar White card stock.  I colored them with Copic Markers  using shades of purple and yellow.  (Those are my grands favorite colors)  Just for fun, I decided to make these shaker popsicles.  I fussy cut the little section and filled it with lots of sequins.  While those were drying I created the background panel with Distress inks using the smooching method.  I also I printed the sentiment on my computer and adhered it on the card.  A few more sequins were added for shine.




Products Used:

Bunny Popsicle Digital Stamp



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Stop by the Craftin Desert Divas Blog to see all the new digital stamps and the fabulous teams creations!

Have a great day!  

HUGS!
Claire




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!