Thursday, July 19, 2018

Hope You Feel Better Soon! Craftin Desert Divas Let's Get Creative Coloring Challenge

July 18, 2018

Today I am sharing a fun card that I created for the Craftin Desert Divas-- Let's Get Creative Coloring Challenge.

Anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE Hippos! 
This adorable little guy is a digital stamp called Get Well Hippo.  I copied him on Neenah Solar White paper and colored him with Copic Markers.  I added some Wink of Stella for shine.  



The base card is a 5 X 5 white card base.  The  background is created using the Hearts Galore Stencil and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink.  The black frame is created using the Inside Scalloped Square Dies and black card stock.  The sentiment and the little doctor bag is from the Get Well Stamp Set.  I stamped the sentiment with Memento black ink and colored the doctor bag with Copic Markers.  I added a few clear sequins for fun!   Hope my card brightens your day!



Make sure you head over to the Craftin Desert Divas  blog and check out all the fabulous inspiration and the shop!  You won't be disappointed!

Products I Used:

Get Well Hippo Digital Stamp

Hearts Galore Stencil 

Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink

Inside Scalloped Square Dies

Get Well Stamp Set

Wink of Stella

Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by my blog.  Please leave a comment, I love to hear from you!  


HUGS!
Claire




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!