Saturday, March 3, 2018

Peep Filled Marshmallow Hugs-- Sketch Saturday #503

March 3, 2018

Welcome to a new sketch at Sketch Saturday!

We have a wonderful new sponsor joining us this year, Fabrika Fantasy!


The prize this week:
3 digis of the winner's choice from Fabrika Fantasy's store

Here is sketch #503:




I had so much fun creating this card.  I stenciled the background with Twisted Citron Distress ink using a polka dot stencil.  I added strips of flowered patterned paper to match the sketch.  The white panel was cut with a stitched rectangle die.  I cut three peeps using a die I found in my Easter stash with coordinating papers.  I colored the matching sentiment with Copic Markers.  


I hope you will join us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!  Don't forget to check out all the other DT members cards at Sketch Saturday.
HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!