Sunday, March 25, 2018

Happy Spring-- FMS 329

March 25, 2018

I loved Kim's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!  I had some extra time on this rainy day, so I played along.



My card is created on a white card base.  I also cut another white layer and added it to my card with dimensionals.  The watercolored background is created with distress inks using the smooching method.  Water was added to form the droplets.  The butterfly stamp is from StampingBella.  Babette is colored with Copic Markers and I then I cut her out using my new Scan N Cut!  I love this machine!  I added lots of Wink of Stella on her body.  The sentiment is stamped on a black banner and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  The stamp is from SugarPea Designs Egg-A-Licious stamp set.  A few sparkling clear sequins were added for fun!




Thanks for stopping by my blog tonight!  

Have a great week!  

HUGS!
Claire

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet image! LOVE her in those brilliant colors and so perfectly accented by the zigzag circle. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! I just got one of those wonderful machines too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card...love your sweet little lady flying as a butterfly! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!