It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
We have a fabulous sketch challenge for all of you!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- The colors from this challenge MUST be the primary colors on your project.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, Feb. 23rd @ 6pm EST.
My card is created on a Crumb Cake base. The next layer is Real Red. I found this wood grained paper in my stash and used it for the top layer and the heart. I added a scrap of Valentine script paper on top of the red rectangle. Twine was wrapped around red rectangle. The heart is cut using the Simon Says Stamp die Scribble Heart. The sentiment is from a retired Hero Arts monthly kit. Such a great masculine card for any special Valentine.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects by the Design Team.
Hope you have a fabulous week! Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!