Thursday, February 8, 2018

MWAH! #tttc034 Tic Tac Toe Challenge No: 034

February 8, 2018

It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

We have a fantastic board for all of you!




We would love for you to take some inspiration from the challenge board above, using three elements in a row of your choice. Whatever row inspires you is what we challenge you to create! Don’t forget to link back to us, and to use our hashtags #tictactoechallenge and 
#tttc034


My card is on the Diagonal:  Anything But A Card, Emboss, Include Ribbon  



Today I created anything but a card on the Tic Tac Toe board.  I used a treat tube from Reverse Confetti for my conversation hearts holder. The treat tube topper was used to create the Valentine holder for the tube.  I used Valentine ribbon for the ends of the holder.  I created a gift tag using an embossed red heart bottom and the MFT Blowing Kisses image for the tag.  I colored the little girl with Copic Markers.  I paper pieced her dress with the same paper that I used on the the treat tube.  Baker's Twine was added to the tag.  




Thank you so much for stopping by today, please pop over and see more inspiration from the rest of the Tic Tac Toe design team and I hope you have a chance to play along with us this week!
  HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!