Wednesday, January 10, 2018

You Hold The Key To My Heart --#tttc030

January 11, 2018

It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

We have a fantastic board for all of you! 




We would love for you to take some inspiration from the challenge board above, using three elements in a row of your choice. Whatever row inspires you is what we challenge you to create! Don’t forget to link back to us, and to use our hashtags #tictactoechallenge and 
#tttc030

My card is created using the right column:  Vintage, Holiday, Wood.


I am sorry you can't see all the sentiment.  I just realized that when I was writing my blog.  "You Hold the Key to my Heart" is the complete sentiment.  It was late and I couldn't get another photo.


Supplies:
Paper:  Kraft, Wood Grained DSP
Stamps:  SugarPea Designs Keys To My Heart
Ink:  Memento Cocoa
Dies:  Hearts 
Other:  Embossing Folder, Lace Trim, Key, Pen, Sponge


Thank you so much for stopping by today, please pop over and see more inspiration from the rest of the Tic Tac Toe design team and I hope you have a chance to play along with us this week!
  HUGS!
Claire



2 comments:

  1. Claire, this is awesome! I love the vintage look you created, and the old fashion key and pin are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Claire! Love all the gorgeous details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!