Friday, January 5, 2018

A Thankful Heart-- Fusion Challenge Time Out Challenge #100

January 5, 2017

I hope your New Year is off to a great start!  I took a few weeks off and enjoyed my family and friends and now, I am back in the tepee.  My crafty goal this year is to enter more challenges.  I have not had much time to play with all the wonderful challenges out there so, I hope to change that in 2018!

I am entering my card in the Fusion Card Challenge.  Happy Fourth Anniversary to the Design Team.  I am also entering the Time Out Challenge.  I just found their site and I am excited to add this site to my list.

I created "Fusion" by using the sketch and the colors/woodgrain in the inspiration photo.  I also used "Thankful" in my sentiment for the Time Out Challenge.  Perfect time for all those "thank you" cards I need to write.







Products Used:
Stamps:  Hero Arts Jan. 2017 stamp kit and Dies
Paper:  Wood grain and scraps in my pile
Ink:  Versa Fine Vintage Sepia
Dies:  SugarPea Designs Stitched Circles
Accessories:  Enamel Dots, Wink of Stella 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I also want to add a personal note on my blog in 2018.

I rang in the New Year with my Dear Friend.  She is the most amazing person and she can prepare the most fabulous food you could ever eat!  THANK YOU, Rox!  I love you! #bestnewyearseveever



HUGS!
Claire

8 comments:

  1. Hi Claire! Love your card...your mix of the rough looking wood with that beautiful aqua color look fabulous together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Claire, that wood grain paper is amazing and looks great with the turquoise - you've got a good scrap box! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to Fusion and browsing through the blog your stunning card really popped out. Very beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this color combo! The earthy tones of the woodgrain look perfect with the bright aqua. A beautiful card. Thanks for starting your new year with Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card and take on the sketch, I love the pop of pink from the flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the woodgrain and Aqua! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so pretty! Great choice of pattern papers! So glad you found our Time Out blog! Hope to see you playing along more often.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful colour combo -and I especially like the way the woodgrain texture contrasts with the delicate floral! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!