Friday, January 19, 2018

Baby It's Cold Outside--SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge 39

January 19, 2018

I love SugarPea Designs and I finally found time to play along with their monthly Mix It Up Challenge!  



I played along with the sketch and the inspiration photo.  I used one of my favorite SugarPea Designs stamp sets for the main image.  My card features the Frosty Friends stamp set.  I just love this precious little girl catching snowflakes.  It reminds me of my childhood.  I grew up in Indiana and I have played in a lot of snow!  



I also used the Build A Background Basics stamp set by SugarPea Designs to make the polka dot strip behind the snow man.  I used Copic Markers and paper pieced the coat and scarf.  A few snowflakes and rhinestones were added for fun!  Lots of Wink of Stella adds shine to my images. 



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.  Have a great weekend!


HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! Love your use of frosty colours and that sweet image! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!