Saturday, December 9, 2017

Dashing Through the Snow--Sketch Saturday #493

December 9, 2017

It's time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday!





Our sponsor this week is Star Stampz.  The winner will receive 3 digi stamps of their choice from their store.  




I love this sketch and all the ways I thought to use it! 
I love this little car from Avery Elle!  It makes me smile!  The stamp set is called Dashing.  I colored it with Copic Markers and added some rhinestones to the little tree.  I fussy cut the image.  The background paper was perfect for my sentiment!  The inside sentiment is "Laughing All The Way"!  Hope you are having fun getting ready for Christmas!    




 Hope you will join us this week!

 Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!


Don't forget to check out all the other DT members cards at Sketch Saturday.

Have a great week!

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!