Sunday, December 17, 2017

Christmas Wishes --SSC168

December 17, 2017

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!

We have a fabulous sketch challenge for all of you! 



Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Dec.29th @ 6pm EST



My card is created on a white card base.  The red layer is cut using a retired MFT Blueprints die.  Scraps from my pile were used on the background pieces.  I used the zig zag stitched circle dies from SugarPea Designs for the circle.  The MFT Santa Picture Book die was cut using different colors of paper and pieced together.  I colored his face with Copic Markers.  Googly eyes were added for fun. The sentiment is heat embossed in white embossing powder.  Red enamel dots were added to complete my card.  



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

Claire Broadwater  
Teresa Kline

Wishing all of you a VERY MERRY Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Best Wishes in the New Year!! 


HUGS!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. This is soooo stinkin' cute, Claire! What a wonderfully festive card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouiii your santa is cuuuuteeee Claire
    love the color combo
    and that enamel dots looks yummy added too
    lovely used the sketch Claire
    not so difficult sketch this time from Teresa right
    see you on my DT card my sweet friend
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!