Thursday, November 30, 2017

You Are Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice--#tttc026

November 30, 2017

I can't believe November is over.  WOW!  This year has flown by.  Now, we are on to the mad rush of the holidays.

It's time for a new challenge at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

We have a fantastic board for all of you! 



We would love for you to take some inspiration from the challenge board above, using three elements in a row of your choice. Whatever row inspires you is what we challenge you to create! Don’t forget to link back to us, and to use our hashtags #tictactoechallenge and 
#tttc026

My card is created using the top row: pumpkin, beverage, chevron.  It is still Fall and I sure do enjoy those pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks!  



My card is created on a white card base.  The background paper is from The Stamps of Life Happiness Collection paper pack.  The coffee cup is from Stampin' Up! Merry Cafe stamp set.  I fussy cut the cup.  I stamped it on chevron paper from the same paper pack.  I colored the top of the cup with Copic Markers.  The little fox is from SugarPea Designs Fall Fox stamp set.  I colored him with Copic Markers and used the matching dies to cut it out.  The sentiment was stamped from the same stamp set in brown ink.  I also sponged the edges of the sentiment and added it to the cup.  Wink of Stella was added for shine. 


Thank you so much for stopping by today, please pop over and see more inspiration from the rest of the Tic Tac Toe design team and I hope you have a chance to play along with us this week!
  HUGS!
 Claire

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!