Saturday, November 4, 2017

Merry Christmas--FMS311

November 3, 2017

Today I am playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  Jen B. is the hostess and her sketch is really fun!  I know I will be using this sketch again.  So many ideas for it.  




My card is created on a white card base.  I used a green and white chevron paper mounted on black for my background. I added a white rectangle to follow the sketch.  I used the Stamping Bella Tina Trims the Tree stamp set and dies for my image.  I colored her with Copic Markers.  Wink of Stella, Rhinestones and Stickles were added for shine.  I few little gifts were added for the circle element on the sketch.   The sentiment is stamped in black using the Stamps of Life Santa2 set.  Doesn't she make you want to trim the tree? 


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I hope you have a great weekend!

HUGS!

Claire

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Claire! The colouring is wonderful but what I love the most is that lovely chevron paper in the background - it should be too busy, but it's not: it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, this is super-duper CUTE! Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card! I love that image! Your colouring is fantastic! So perfect for Christmas! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun use of the sketch!! She is charming as she tries to decorate her tall tree. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!