Saturday, November 25, 2017

Blessed Christmas--Sketch Saturday #491

November 25, 2017

It's Saturday and time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday


Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps.  

http://www.bugaboostamps.com/

The winner of the challenge will select 4 digital stamps!  How fun is that?

I really like this sketch and will use it again!  Can't wait to see what you create!



My card is created on a white card base.  I used patterned paper to create the background.  A black banner is placed behind the yellow and white rectangles.  I stamped the deer head and sentiment in black on white card stock using the Simon Says Stamp Believe In The Season set.  I used the matching dies to cut them out.  I added 3 enamel dots and a little Wink of Stella to complete my card.  



 
Hope you will join us this week! 

 Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

Don't forget to check out all the other DT members cards at Sketch Saturday.

Have a great week!

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!