Saturday, September 2, 2017

Hip, Hippo, Hooray! --Sketch Saturday #479

September 2, 2017

It's Saturday and time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday!


 Our sponsor this week is Pink Gem Designs.  The prize is 2 single digis or 2 card topper kits. How fun is that?  

I used the Henrietta with Flowers digi stamp to create my card.  I love hippos and this little gem made me smile!



I used a piece of plaid paper and some purple card stock to create my background.  The squares were punched with square punches and I added the little decorative purple cut out on top of the squares.  Henrietta is colored with Copic Markers.  I fussy cut her and added lots of Wink of Stella for shine.  Orange enamel dots were added for fun to complete my card.




Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

Don't forget to check out all the other DT members cards at 

Have a great week!

HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!