Saturday, September 30, 2017

Be Merry--Sketch Saturday #483

September 29, 2017

It's Saturday and time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday!

It's the 5th Saturday so you can pick any sketch from #215-482.  

Our sponsor this week is AMB Illustrations.  The winner will receive one digi stamp!

I chose sketch #466 for my card this week.  It is a super sketch to feature my digi stamp.




My card is created using the AMB Illustrations Bird Digital Stamps.  This little birdie just makes me smile!  I colored him with Copic Markers. 



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

Don't forget to check out all the other DT members cards at Sketch Saturday.

Have a great week!

HUGS!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!