A HUGE HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY to my GRANDdaughter, Victoria Jade today!
It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!
The lovely Heidi has a fantastic sketch for us. She wants us to create "Tall and Skinny" cards. How fun is that! I love this size and I don't know why I never make them, so I am glad for the challenge!
- Feel free to use any brand of product you have.
- Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links).
- Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
- We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
- Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post.
- Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday July 14th @ 6pm EST.
This card was very easy to make. On a white card base I added red, white and blue stars in a variety of sizes. I cut these using the Stampin' Up star die set. A strip of red was added at the top and bottom of my card. The star washi tape was added on the bottom. I never use washi tape and have tons of it, so I was happy to be able to use it on this sketch! A red, white and blue twine bow and rhinestones were added for bling. The sentiment is from Sunny Studio Stamps Stars & Stripes set and is stamped in black ink.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.
Have a great holiday weekend!
Happy Birthday America!