Sunday, July 2, 2017

You're My Hero--SSC 156

July 2, 2017

A HUGE HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY to my GRANDdaughter, Victoria Jade today!  



It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!

The lovely Heidi has a fantastic sketch for us.  She wants us to create "Tall and Skinny" cards.  How fun is that!  I love this size and I don't know why I never make them, so I am glad for the challenge! 



Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday July 14th @ 6pm EST. 




This card was very easy to make.  On a white card base I added red, white and blue stars in a variety of sizes.  I cut these using the Stampin' Up star die set. A strip of red was added at the top and bottom of my card.  The star washi tape was added on the bottom. I never use washi tape and have tons of it, so I was happy to be able to use it on this sketch!  A red, white and blue twine bow and rhinestones were added for bling.  The sentiment is from Sunny Studio Stamps Stars & Stripes set and is stamped in black ink.  



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Team.  

Teresa Kline

Have a great holiday weekend!

Happy Birthday America!  

HUGS!
Claire

6 comments:

  1. to your little sweetie
    happy 5th Bday soo soo cute her photo you must be in love to kiss her everytime hmmm sweet pictures
    and love your STAR card it is so patriotic and with American flag colors too and you have great washi tape wow
    perfect for all element on your card
    see you around Claire
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, happy birthday to Victoria! It is so fun seeing her photos! And nice card, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a festive birthday card for your sweet granddaughter! Love all the wonderful stars and I am sure Victoria will just love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos of Victoria - that one bottom right is my all-time favourite, what a sweetie! Cool patriotic card too - love the washi tape detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is terrific but I'm afraid lil' Miss Victoria Jade steals the show!! What a cutie patootie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect card for this week! Every detail including the baker's twine is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!