Saturday, June 24, 2017

You Are the Best of the Bunch! Sketch Saturday #469

June 24, 2017

It's Saturday and time for a new challenge at Sketch Saturday!


Our sponsor this week is Just Me Digital Stamps!  
The winner will select 3 digi stamps! 

I used the Boy With Flower digi stamp to create my card.  


My card is created on a white card base.  I used some patterned papers I found in my stash for the background.  I copied the little boy image on Neenah Solar White paper and colored him with Copic Markers.  I backed this image with a piece of yellow card stock.  Red enamel dots and Wink of Stella were added for fun.  I added some Pool Party twine around the card to complete the sketch.  The sentiment was part of the digi image.  No stamping on my card today! 


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

Don't forget to check out all the other DT members cards at 

Have a great week!

HUGS!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. Oh....this is just so sweet! Love your adorable little guy holding that over sized yellow flower, sweet as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little fella he is! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!