Friday, June 23, 2017

Why Fit In When You Were Born To Stand Out--FMS293

June 23, 2017

I am playing along with Freshly Made Sketches today.  
I was intrigued by the sketch by the talented Karren!




My card is created on a white card base.  I stamped a variety of tropical leaves in different shades of green using the new stamp set from SugarPea Designs Tropics Like It's Hot .  I used the matching dies to cut them all out.  I cut a white circle from another piece of white card stock for the frame.  I stamped the sentiment from Let's Flamingle  from SugarPea Designs.  I also stamped a pink flamingo in two different shades of pink from the same set.  The matching dies were used to cut out the flamingo.  Wink of Stella and sparkling clear sequins were added for fun! 



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I hope you have a great weekend!


HUGS!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I recently bought a flamingo set because they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the sketch, Claire! That flamingo is adorable and I love the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!