Thursday, June 8, 2017

Have a Rice Day! --The Challenge #86

June 8, 2017

It's time for a new challenge at THE CHALLENGE!

We have a fantastic sketch for you this week!  Have fun and we can't wait to see what you create!



Sketch Dimensions
Layer 1- 4.25 x 5.5"
Layer 2-3.25 x 5"
Layer 3-2.75 x 4.5"
Layer 4- 1.25 x 4.25"


A few rules to keep things fun and fair!
1. Use the challenge to create a card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. Have fun!


My card is created on a white card base.  I looked through my stash of patterned papers and found a few that had an Asian flair.  I used the SugarPea Designs Rice Rice Baby stamp set for my main image.  I love this little guy!  I colored him with Copic Markers and added a little Wink of Stella for shine.  I masked the image and sponged Broken China Distress ink for the sky.  A few black enamel dots were added for fun!



Our Design Team has amazing cards to inspire you.  Check out their blogs for lots of ideas and inspiration.  You won't be disappointed! 





Guest Designer

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! 

HUGS!

Claire

6 comments:

  1. So cute, I love the fun penguin and the fabulous sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too darn cute...love your sweet penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this?!?! Awesome coloring and you've used some of my favorite papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is amazing on this card!! LOVE that little penguin!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable Claire and you found the perfect papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!