Wednesday, February 1, 2017

I Love You, Tons---The Heart Desires Challenge #9

February 1, 2017

I am SOOOO excited to be the Guest Designer for February at The Heart Desires Challenge!

This month they have an amazing inspiration photo for all of you to play along with!  




I was inspired by the colors and the little elephant in the photo.  




My card is created on a white card base.  I used the MFT Blueprints #20 to cut the blue and yellow backgrounds.  I created the red polka dots with embossing paste, Real Red Ink and a stencil. I love the texture it adds to my card.  The circles were cut using the SugarPea Designs Zig Zag Stitched circle dies.  I stamped the little elephant from SugarPea Designs Tons of Fun and colored him with Copic Markers.  The circles were sponged with yellow ink and the butterflies and hearts were added from the same stamp set.  I colored those with Copics, too.  I added a bow with white Baker's twine and a button.  Wink of Stella was added to the little elephant for shine.  



Make sure you visit all of the Design Teams cards at The Heart Desires Challenge!  So much inspiration and then play along, too!

Thank you for stopping by my blog!  


HUGS!
Claire



4 comments:

  1. How ADORABLE!!! We're so glad to have you guesting with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet elephant, sooooo cute and perfect papers! I am so lucky to be on multiple teams with you AND your being a guest on THD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on guesting Claire, I'm so happy for you! Your card is adorable. Those polka dots, that happy little ellie, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute....love your sweet little elephant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!