Monday, October 10, 2016

Merry Christmas--Merry Monday #217 Sketch Saturday #433

Oct. 10, 2016

When I saw the challenge at the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge, I knew just what I wanted to do.  I love retro things, too, so this was right up my alley.  


 I am using the sketch from Sketch Saturday from Simon Says Stamps.  I love lots of layers, so this sketch is perfect for me!



My card is created on a white card base.  I used a variety of plaids from the Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Christmas Pack.  I backed the layers with red card stock.  The retro Santa is from Tim Holtz Christmas Memories and stamped in red ink.  I also added a number #25 in the corner.  Enamel dots and Wink of Stella were added to give Santa some shine. 



SO happy you stopped by my blog today!  I love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.  

HUGS,
Claire

12 comments:

  1. Perfectly retro, love the plaid paper and Santa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the plaid, this is super cute Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable vintage card. Love the plaid and the awesome Santa. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Claire and I love your retro Santa...too cute!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your vintage/retro Santa is perfect for our challenge this week. Pretty card! Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness this is awesome. I love that retro Santa and the wonderful plaid paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love your vintage Santa - so perfect with those colors and plaids!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!