Monday, September 5, 2016

Three Cheers For The Birthday Girl--FMS252

September 5, 2016

HAPPY LABOR DAY!

I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday weekend!  We had a pool party yesterday and hosted 25 people. We had a blast!  The weather was perfect!

I found a few minutes tonight to sneak in my "tepee" and make a card.  I am playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches team this week.  Their sketch was perfect for a card I wanted to make for a dear friend's birthday.  She is a huge GA fan and she is a cheerleader every day in her Kindergarten class!  




My card is created on a white card base.  The next layer is Real Red.  I added a black and white polka dot border.  She loves polka dots and red and black are the GA colors.  The panda cheerleader are from the Cheering For You stamps and dies for Clearly Besotted.  I colored them with Copic Markers.  Red circles were cut from the Zig Zag Stitched Circle Dies and the cheerleaders were adhered with dimensionals.  Black enamel dots and Wink of Stella was added for shine. 


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!  Have a great week!


HUGS!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! This would have been fun for the circle challenge, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Panda cheerleaders...they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!