Today is my last post for the Mix It Up Challenge at SugarPea Designs Challenge Team Sketch! I am sad that my six months are over. I have loved every second of being on this amazing team! I want to thank Wendy Ramlakhan for giving me the chance to share my creations using the fabulous products. I just LOVE all of their fantastic items!
You have all month to play along with us! You are welcome to play along with all the sketches or just one but remember the more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning a $50 gift certificate to our store!!!
My card is created using the Eek-A-Boo stamp set. The card base is vanilla. The Halloween paper is mounted on black paper. A black rectangle was cut using the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle Dies. I cut gray and black circle using the Zig Zag Stitched Circle Dies The ghost was colored with Copic Markers, fussy cut and attached with dimensionals. The sentiment was stamped on a flag cut with the Stitched Flags Dies. Enamel dots were added for fun.
Need a little inspiration? Check out what the design team has for you!
Donna Mikasa (GUEST DESIGNER)
Now it's your turn! We'd love to see you at the Sugar Pea Designs Sketch Challenge!
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the sketch provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS Mix It Up Challenge #13 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $50!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
Thanks for stopping by!
Just adorable Claire.ReplyDelete
Your card is so adorable!!! Love the pattern paper! It just makes that cute ghost pop off the page! I sure have enjoyed designing with you at SugarPea Designs! You are so inspirational!ReplyDelete
This image is so adorable! Fabulous card, Claire! It's been great working with you on this team.ReplyDelete