It's Wednesday and time for a new Mix It Up Challenge at SugarPea Designs Challenge Team Sketch!
You have all month to play along with us! You are welcome to play along with all the sketches or just one but remember the more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning a $50 gift certificate to our store!!!
My card is created using the Sniffles & Snuggles stamp set. I stamped the image on Neenah Solar White card stock and colored it with Copic Markers. I cut the background paper using the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle Dies. A big orange button and white twine were added for fun!
Need a little inspiration? Check out what the design team has for you!
Donna Mikasa (GUEST DESIGNER)
Now it's your turn! We'd love to see you at the Sugar Pea Designs Sketch Challenge!
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the sketch provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS Mix It Up Challenge #12 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $50!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
Thanks for stopping by!
Oh this is so cute, Claire! Love the colors you've used.ReplyDelete