Sunday, August 28, 2016

Merry! --SSC134

August 28, 2016

It's times for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!


We have a great sketch challenge for all of you! 


Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Enter as many times as you'd like.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, Sept.9th @ 6pm EST. 




My card is created on a white card base.  The blue patterned papers are from my stash.  I loved the darker blue because it looks like a cozy winter sweater.  LOL!  The jingle bells are cut from silver foil using a Your Next Stamp border die.  I used dimensionals to adhere them.  The "merry" was cut four times using blue paper and then once with silver foil.  



This challenge will run for 2 weeks You can see what the rest of the DT created for inspiration by clicking on their names below. I hope you will check out their blogs and then come and play along with us.
HUGS!
Claire

1 comment:

  1. I love the color combo and the shiny sentiment Claire
    and you have adorable DP fit for christmas card
    love your bell there at the top of the sentiment great idea for the challenge
    see you soon at my DT card teamie
    hugs
    Monika (SS Teamie)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!