It's Monday and time for a new challenge at The Challenge!
This week we have a fantastic sketch for you to play along with. We can't wait to see all your projects!
A few rules to keep things fun and fair!
1. Use the challenge to create a card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. Please only link to 3 other challenges plus our challenge for a total of 4 challenges.
6. Have fun!
6. Have fun!
The sketch was perfect for the card I wanted to create. My son, Joe just completed his eighth year in the Coast Guard. I wanted to honor him with a patriotic theme.
My base card is white. The next two layers are Island Indigo and Real Red card stock by Stampin' Up! The strip of stars is from a paper pack in my stash. I used the stamp set "Be The Star" and the star framelits from Stampin' Up. Enamel dots were added for fun. The sentiment is from the "Bravo" stamp set from Stampin' Up and stamped in Versa Fine black ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
Thank you very much for stopping by my blog today! I love to hear from you, so please leave a comment!
Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see all fabulous projects by the Design Team!