It's Monday and time for a new challenge at The Challenge!
This week we are featuring a fantastic inspiration photo challenge! We can't wait to see what you create!
A few rules to keep things fun and fair!
1. Use the challenge to create a card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. Please only link to 3 other challenges plus our challenge for a total of 4 challenges.
6. Have fun!
6. Have fun!
My base card is Melon Mambo card stock. The top layer is white and I used a stencil and added gold metallic embossing paste. I love the way it turned out. I stamped the large peony and leaves from The Ton Stamps with Versa Fine ink and heat embossed them with gold embossing powder on watercolor paper. The peony and leaves were watercolored using Peerless watercolors. I cut a strip of vellum and stamped the sentiment with black Versa Fine ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. Wink of Stella was added on the peony and leaves for shine. This card makes me smile!
Thank you very much for stopping by my blog today! I love to hear from you, so please leave a comment!
Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see all fabulous projects by the Design Team!
Guest Designer-- Anita in France