It's Monday and time for a new challenge at The Challenge!
This week we have a very interesting sketch challenge for you! We can't wait to see what you create!
A few rules to keep things fun and fair!
1. Use the challenge to create a card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. Please only link to 3 other challenges plus our challenge for a total of 4 challenges.
6. Have fun!
6. Have fun!
I needed a birthday card for a very special friend. I decided I would make this sketch work for her card. I played around with several ideas, but then remembered I just received this fabulous die set from My Favorite Things-Die-Namic Diamonds. I used distress inks on water color paper to make the background papers. Then I used the die to cut the solid part of each gem from the watercolor papers. Gold foil was cut using the outline die for each gem. I attached the foil and watercolor pieces together with Ranger Multi Medium Matte.
The base card is white card stock. Another sheet of watercolor paper was inked on the edges with the blue distress ink and placed behind the main panel. I used fun foam between the main panel and the blue one to make it dimensional. A few gold sequins were attached for sparkle and shine!
Thank you very much for stopping by my blog today! I love to hear from you, so please leave a comment!
Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see all fabulous projects by the Design Team members cards!
Featured Designer-- Michelle Leone