Good morning! It's Monday and time for a new challenge at The Challenge! This week we have a gorgeous color challenge for you!
A few rules to keep things fun and fair!
1. Use the challenge to create a card.
2. Please add the challenge graphic to your blog post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. Please only link to 3 other challenges plus our challenge for a total of 4 challenges.
6. Have fun!
6. Have fun!
I LOVE old typewriters. I finally bought one at an antique store and I am so proud of it. I thought it would be fun to make a thank you card with a typewriter stamp. These colors were perfect!
The base card is Night of Navy card stock. The stencil "mini cubist" by Crafters Workshop was used to create the background on white card stock. I used Night of Navy ink and a sponge dauber and then cut the background with the Wonky Stitched dies from Avery Elle. I used the same dies and trimmed a white piece. I sponged the edge with Tangerine Tango ink. I stamped the Tim Holtz stitched typewriter stamp with Bermuda Bay ink and stamped the sentiment with Tangerine Tango ink. A few enamel dots were added for fun.
Thank you very much for stopping by my blog today! I love to hear from you, so please leave a comment!
Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see all fabulous projects by the Design Team members cards!
Featured Designer--Bev Katsman Buenker