Monday, November 9, 2015

Merry Christmas--Merry Monday #179

November 9, 2015

Day 9 of rain in Georgia.  I am beginning to get very weary with this weather.  I really need to see the sun soon!

I had time to play along with the talented team at the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge.  I absolutely love the color combo this week.  Pink and Green Christmas cards!  YIPPEE!



My card base is Whisper White. ( 5 1/2 X 4 1/4)  The pink plaid, pink stripes and green papers were in my stash.  Not sure where they are from--sorry!  I was so excited to finally use the Lawn Fawn--Ready, Set, Snow stamp set and the Lawn Fawn--Ready, Set Snow Dies to create my shaker card.  I also used the Lawn Fawn--Ready, Set, Snow Lawn Cuts to cut out the snowmen.  The snow globe and snow people were stamped with Momento Black ink.  I used Copic Markers to color the snow globe and the scarves & hats. 



I added several different types of sequins from Pretty Pink Posh for the shaker part. I also cut two white snowflakes from a Stampin' Up! die.  I added rhinestones in the center of the snowflakes for shine.  This was such a fun card to make and I already know a little girl who will receive this one!  


Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I hope the sun is shining where you are today!

HUGS!
Claire



14 comments:

  1. Darling shaker--a gift for whoever gets it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG is this ADORABLE! Love the pink with the Christmas colors! You are talented Claire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK you so much, Jodi! I love pink and green together! So preppy! XX

      Delete
  3. Such a cute shaker card! I love snow globes :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable shaker card Claire, what a fun little scene you created. Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shaker card is so very cute. Love all the coordinated pattern paper that you used. Thanks for playing this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shaker snow globe is sweet as can be with those two darling snowmen. A great mix of colors and patterns as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun and adorable Christmas image and card, love that the image has dies too. Hope the sun shines for you soon Claire! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card. Love the snowglobe shaker element. Pretty colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You used that lawn fawn set in such a great way! I,m loving the colors

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!