Monday, November 30, 2015

Jolly--The Challenge #53

November 30, 2015

It's Monday and time for a new challenge at The Challenge!  This week we have a wonderful inspiration photo for you to play along with!  We can't wait to see what you create!




1. Use the challenge to create a card or paper project.
2. Please add the challenge photo to your post (copy and paste).
3. Have fun and comment on the submissions of others.
4. Anything that is offensive to myself or to my viewers will be removed.
5. Have fun.


I used Doddlebug Designs Sugarplum Collections DSP for my patterned papers.  The Santa and gifts are from Avery Elle Stamps and dies "North Pole."  I used a variety of Copic Markers to color the images.  Wink of Stella and Marvy Snow Maker Pen were used for all the shine and texture.



Thank you very much for stopping by my blog today!  I love to hear from you, so please leave a comment! 

Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see all fabulous projects by the Design Team members cards!  




                                                        Have a wonderful week! 

Hugs!
Claire




5 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!