Monday, October 26, 2015

And I Think To Myself-What A Wonderful World--PPA 273

October 26, 2015

I had a wonderful time in the north GA mountains this weekend with lots of crafty friends.  I must admit, The Pals Paper Arts Challenge, was a CHALLENGE this week.  I redid this card five times before I was happy with it.  And that, My Friends, is why they call it a challenge!  




My card base is white.  I added a piece of retired Stampin' Up! kraft/foil paper for shine.  The white panel is stenciled with MFT-Concentric Circles using gold embossing paste.  I added a black square trimmed with my Simon Says Stamp Stitched Dies.  The sentiment is from Serendipity Stamps-And I Think To Myself  I embossed it with gold embossing powder.  


I added a piece of gold Baker's Twine for fun!  I love this sentiment and I can send this card to someone for any happy occasion.  



Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

HUGS!!!!
Claire



9 comments:

  1. Fabulous job Claire!!! LOVE it!! Thank you for playing with us at the Pals this week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I appreciate your kind comment!!! XX

      Delete
  2. Great sentiment and I love your shimmery dots..great idea for this sketch! Thanks for paying along with the Pals sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire - your project is very chic and modern with a lot of classic elements. I love this sentiment but REALLY love the way you've used these circles here. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge. Glad to see you participating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did this one too today! I love your shimmer and shine here - the embossing paste is awesome! Such a lovely sentiment too. A great card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joanne! I appreciate your kind comments! XX

      Delete
  5. I love how you used the gold circles. I would not have thought of that. It's beautiful Claire! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!